What Are We Doing At DogTech® Regarding COVID-19?
As a health led business we pride ourselves on already having comprehensive and strict hygiene and infection control policies to ensure the safety of our clients, their dogs and our staff. In response to COVID-19, we are going above and beyond all recommended precautions by.
- Screening all clients prior to booking and attending appointments.
- Ensuring that all our staff are well and requesting them to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- We already have best practice hygiene and infection control and sterilisation protocols but we have put further emphasis on these, by disinfecting classroom areas between uses.
- Implemented additional cleaning measures for our common areas.
- Protecting ourselves and others by practising good hygiene at all times. Hand sanitiser is available for visitors to our centre and reception and we all sanitise prior to entering training sessions.
- Ensuring we’re up to date with the latest government advice and constantly reviewing and updating our Response Plan in line with this advice.
Your health and wellbeing remains our priority, as we continue to focus on delivering you high quality dog training services adhering to best practices.
Can I Still Make An Appointment?
Yes, of course. Our in-home training services are currently unaffected by the current Government guidelines and are operating as normal. We will continue to go above and beyond to help our clients cope with the stresses and strains of this crisis.