Alternative Training For COVID-19 Sensitive Customers
Online Virtual Behavioural Dog Training
Live Streamed One-On-One Personalised Dog Training
Alternative DogTech® Online Dog Training
Although we are still able to offer in-home behaviour training session, we understand that some people are worried about COVID-19 and so we are also able to offer online dog training services. We have been operational in virtual training for a number of years, mostly for our national and international clients, successfully delivering dog behaviour training to them.
Online training success is hinged the DogTech® WhisperWise® methodology, the DogTech® purpose-built home simulation training facility and the use of real time video technology to deliver an outstanding live streamed training session for customers that prefer this method.
The DogTech® online dog training key features are:
- Our 25+ year history and pioneers of behaviour focussed training methods
- Professional master trainer, Richard McDonald, a highly experienced dog behaviour specialist
- Our WhisperWise® program is customised to your circumstances
- Established tried and tested online training program
- Learn differences between human and dog communication and see what sets us apart
- Understand dog communication, aggression, fears, phobias and insecurities
- Understand how your dog thinks, learns and reacts
- Adopt the right type of communication with your dog
- Have performed virtual training for severe and difficult cases abroad with great success
- Local, national, and international training performed
Our fun and informative sessions are led by a highly experienced dog behaviourist. Family involvement in your dog’s training is highly recommended.
DogTech® WhisperWise® Methodology
The WhisperWise® Methodology has been the foundation of dog behaviour training in Australia, Canada, Singapore, India, Japan and the United Kingdom. Over the last 25 years the WhisperWise® Methodology through DogTech® has supported veterinarians, dog breeders and dog rescuers, has been featured in news stories, TV segments and magazine articles in Australia and around the world.
We continue to educate today through workshops and seminars and ongoing work with RSPCA inspectors, council rangers and dog shelters, the pet industry, veterinarians and major government organisations, providing expert knowledge and passionate advocacy.
DogTech® Online Dog Training
Our online training sessions are similar to our in-house training sessions and focus on both you and your dog. Family participation is also supported, and we encourage everyone in the home to be involved where possible.
Before we book a session with you, we will have a conversation to discuss your specific needs and confirm that you understand how it will work. Once this is complete and you are happy with the process, we can proceed to book a suitable date and time with you.
Once your booking is confirmed and a date and time is set for your session, all you have to do is simply click on the online meeting link that we have sent you, and a video call will be initiated between you and your dog trainer.
Our master trainer will conduct all our training from our specialised dog training centre so you will be able to view not only the training session, but also a training environment able to demonstrate all the tools and equipment that you may require to help support your dog inside your home environment.
Our WhisperWise® methodology is the primary foundation for your training and is easily able to be communicated and demonstrated through a virtual session. Our in-session videos are also used to help you understand the approach more clearly.
Typically, a training session can last up to 2 hours depending on your specific circumstances. Although we never cut a training session short and will ensure that when we’re completed, the base goals are achieved to ensure your dog is in an appropriate and relaxed state of mind.
When the session is complete, we also provide an included consultation at a later date, at your convenience to cover any additional issues you may be experiencing.
Online Dog Training Goals
During your first session, the DogTech® online training will achieve the following goals:
- Identify and understand what is going on with your dog by revealing any external factors and individual traits that can influence a range of challenging and often misunderstood behaviours.
- Create and implement a program with the right type of training to help combat any anxieties, stresses, challenging behavioural traits.
- Work towards the steps in helping to achieve a calmer dog. We will establish boundaries and create the right foundations for good manners, a move that will be a step closer to achieving social harmony.
Frequently Asked Questions
Request An Online Dog Training Session
Use the form below to request more information on our online training sessions and book a discovery call with us to discuss the process in more detail.