Introducing Puppy-ology from DogTech!
Get ready for life with your new Puppy! Our 1.5 Hour in-centre course is for soon to be Puppy owners to get up to speed on what to expect when their new furry friend joins them.
If you puppy is already home, and your in the depth of new puppy blues, it’s not too late to come along to Puppy-ology session and start making vital changes to settle in together.
What We’ll Cover
- Puppy setup & Settling
- Provide a better understanding of our puppy in knowing how it thinks
- Dog evolution & traits
- Obedience Vs. Behavior
- Health & Diet
- Stages of life
- Puppy proofing your home
You’ll Also Learn About
- Dispersing myths about puppies
- What know and understand before bringing your puppy home
- Building a stronger bond & relationship with your puppy
- Communicating in a way your puppy understands
All our Puppy-ology Workshops are taught by Head DogTech Behaviourist Richard McDonald.
The finer details
Puppy-ology is a 1.5 hour workshop in Puppy setup & Settling
Please check the calendar below for dates available for Puppy-ology classes.
Bookings are essential. (Max 2 people per booking. Classes are Children and Puppy free).